CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Copic Class

Good morning!  Hope everyone had a wonderful week!  Mine was great.  I was able to take the day off work from my full-time job yesterday and attend a wonderful Copic Class.  I had already been certified but wanted to take the class again to sharpen my skills to be able to work with one of the other certified ladies at my part-time job to make a class curriculum and teach Copic Classes!  I was able to meet some really wonderful ladies as well as learn a few things!!  I brought home a long list of blogs and websites to check out! 

I haven't had much spare time this week to craft anything but, hopefully I can get some more cards made and posted on Etsy in the next few days!  I am secretly hoping it rains all day so that we are "stuck" inside and I can play in the scrapbook room :-)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment