CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I got to scrapbook!!

It was our monthly scrapbooking outing Friday evening and all day on Saturday I was able to work on Wedding invitations on Friday (got about 1/2 way done) and then on Saturday I worked on my WE R Memory Keepers 6x12 album and was able to get it finished. I used my friends Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge and I think I may just have to put that on my wish list now. It was PERFECT for the album! I can't wait to get it listed on Etsy. I was also able to get started on another Bo Bunny Chipboard book using the DCWV Green Stack.

Today, we have to load up the un-sold garage sale stuff and take it to my mom--my aunt is having a garage sale next weekend so, we are going to hope our luck is better down there than it was here!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment