CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy Day

Last night I actually got to scrapbook for an hour! I got the "bones" completed on my latest board book. I'm using one of the new Little Yellow Bicycle Chipboard Books with Acryclic Cover with the Archiver's Exclusive We R Memory Keepers Summer Paper. It is super cute--can't wait to finish it.

Tonight I went to my house and loaded up some more garage sale stuff. With Mike gone, I can't work out in the garage because the dog just sits in the house and cries. So, I have a feeling I'll have to wait until I have help on Thursday night to get everything done! I always work better under pressure anyways!!!

I am going to get off of here and catch the dog to put her to bed and hopefully go upstairs and scrap a little!

0 comments:

Post a Comment