CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Too much stuff, too little room....

Happy Tuesday!  Hope everyone is having a great week so far and all of you out there with kiddos have had a great start to the new school year!

I feel like it's Christmas with all of the boxes waiting for me when I get home from work every day. I'm trying to figure out where to put it all (I have taken over the spare bedroom-uh oh!)! 

This past week, I got in:
**The three new lines from Simple Stories (Take a Hike, Harvest Lane and Handmade Holiday)
** Teresa Collins new Christmas Cottage Line
** Little Darlings and Saturated Canary Stamps
** Carta Bella Alphalicious Line

This week, Echo Park Very Merry and a few other goodies.

Check out the website to order any of the wonderful new products www.scrapdidiliumptious.com !

If there is anything you are looking for that you don't see, send me an email and I will see if I can get it!!  mandy@papercraftsandmore.com

Thank you very much for stopping by today.

Have a fantastic week :-)

Mandy

0 comments:

Post a Comment