CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentines Day Cards

Howdy!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while--I've been busy creating!  This post is going to be pretty short--I injured my shoulder and it's pretty painful to do anything that requires my left shoulder/hand so, it's a little hard to type!  Here are the cards I was able to create this past week/ weekend.  I used my an older Stampin' Up stamp, new High Hopes Monkey stamps and my new Magnolia stamps (have a few more cards to create with some more Magnolias).  Let me know what you think :-)





I was going to list these on Etsy but, due to me not being able to type much, I'll have to wait till later to do that--I guess I can list them as Anniversary or "I love you" cards instead of marketing them as Valentine's day!

Have a great day.

Mandy

1 comments:

Scraphappensbydj

Love your Tilda.

Post a Comment