CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Watermark

YAY!! I'm so excited!  I finally learned how to add a watermark to a picture!  And one of my favorite online stamp stores--www.whimsystamps.com offers digital watermarks for only $5!  I was able to find a design that went with my custom "handmade by" stamp that I had ordered from them!  Now I just have to get busy an finish taking pictures and writing descriptions for all of my stuff I have in a box ready for Etsy :-)


Here's my "practice card" that I did my watermark on.  Now I just have to work on my picture taking environment (My DH is going to build me a little "studio" for the stuff to have a picture taken on) :-)

I'm going on Saturday to my childhood neighbor's house so that her wonderful daughter can teach me some photoshop tricks and help me create a new banner for my Etsy shop and blog that matches my business cards :-)  I'm so excited to learn!! 

Better get to bed--have a good night.  Hopefully more to come this weekend :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment