CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh my Back!

So, I had to work from 11-3 today but, I woke up and could barely move my back was hurting so bad. Luckily we weren't busy so I got to go home an hour early (thank goodness)!

We were supposed to move my dresser to Mike's house once he got off work and were on the way to do that when he got a call for his "real job" (it was his week to be on call for the weekend).

So, no dresser, no garage sale stuff priced and only about 3 hours of "work" time tomorrow before Mike has to head to St. Louis for training. I think my nerves are going to be shot by the end of the week getting ready for the garage sale and having the dog all by myself for the week! Lord help me! Hopefully I will have some "free" time to scrapbook (ha ha). I may be getting up in the middle of the night to work a little!

0 comments:

Post a Comment